Women in Agile is a collective effort to recruit, network, promote, and support the work of outstanding women in the agile community through blogging, speaking at events, and building a network among people of all genders.
Women in Agile, Inc specifically focuses on building more inclusive conference experiences, supporting local agile communities of diversity, and providing opportunities for women and diverse groups to share their crafts in a safe, supportive environment with a low barrier to entry.
We invite all people of all genders to be a part of the community. Please join us.
For details about our event at Agile 2018 our initiative with the Agile Alliance, click here.
For details about our event at the 2018 Global SAFe Summit and our work with Scaled Agile, Inc, click here.
Want to help? Some of the most common questions we receive are what men and women can do to help further and support Women in Agile efforts.
Below are some ideas:
- Join the discussion by joining our LinkedIn group
- Follow our Twitter hashtag and tweet with it: #WomenInAgile
- Co-author a blog post with another woman
- Submit a blog post you’d like published
- Pay attention to calls for submissions and papers for upcoming conferences (we’ll try to keep you posted here as well)
- Propose a #WomenInAgile session or open space at the next conference you attend
- Copy the logo and proudly display it on your site
- Any other ideas? Let us know!
We also need help with website design/content, social media, marketing, etc for the Women in Agile efforts, so please contact us if you’d like to get involved.