March 10, 2021 | Return to the 2021 Archive | Return to Podcast Library
The seventh episode of The Women in Agile Podcast’s Coaching Agile Teams Mini-Series brings you the second part of the conversation where Lyssa Adkins and Leslie Morse explore the pathway to Agile Coaching.
Part 1 of this discussion left off as Lyssa & Leslie were opening a discussion on coaching ethics and the intersection of agile coaching and professional coaching. There is specific focus on how agile coaching is not professional coaching, but that professional coaching is a part of agile coaching.
Highlights from this episode include tips for how to select a good agile coaching mentor or trainer, ways to identify blindspots on early points of the professional coaching journey, guidance on how to know your boundaries as an agile coach, and how Lyssa frames agile coaches as a 21st century leadership position.
- ICAgile Learning Roadmap Agile Coaching Track
- ICAgile Learning Roadmap Enterprise Coaching for Agility Track
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) Code of Ethics
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) Core Competencies
- International Association of Facilitators
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council
You can learn more about this series of episodes by visiting www.womeninagile.org/cat.
The Women in Agile community champions inclusion and diversity of thought, regardless of gender, and this podcast is a platform to share new voices and stories with the Agile community and the business world, because we believe that everyone is better off when more, diverse ideas are shared.
- Podcast Library: www.solutionsiq.com/womeningile
- Women in Agile Org Website: www.womeninagile.org
Connect with us on social media!
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/womeninagile/
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/womeninagile/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/womeninagileorg
Please take a moment to rate and review the Women in Agile podcast on your favorite podcasting platform. This is the best way to help us amplify the voices and wisdom of the talent women and allies in our community! Be sure to take a screenshot of your rating and review and post it on social media with the hashtag #womeninagile. This will get you entered to a monthly drawing for a goodie bag of Women In Agile Org swag!