February 10, 2021 | Return to the 2021 Archive | Return to Podcast Library
In this episode of the Women in Agile podcast, Jessica Katz joins Leslie Morse for a conversation about how to best accept accountability when you’ve done harm to someone. They dance through a variety of examples, point to blindspots, and provide tips for how you can become more aware of when you’re doing harm and how best to repair relationships where you’ve caused harm. She also shares parts of her story for how she cultivated her skills to be able to do this work well. You can learn more about the Women in Agile podcast by visiting www.womeninagile.org/podcast
About our Guest
Jessica Katz is a trainer, mentor and coach through Liberated Elephant. She is passionate about working with individuals, teams, leaders, and organizations to help people discover and nurture their authentic selves. With this knowledge, Jessica helps them uncover solutions that move them forward on their journey. Her methodology is informed by Agile values, principles, and practices.
- Follow Jessica on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeskatz/
- Follow Jessica on Twitter: @ElephantTaming
- Book: Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life by Marshall B. Rosenburg
- Book: The Art & Science of Facilitation: How to Lead Effective Collaboration with Agile Teams by Marsha Acker
- Book: Humble Inquiry: The Gentle Art of Asking Instead of Telling by Edgar H. Schein
The Women in Agile community champions inclusion and diversity of thought, regardless of gender, and this podcast is a platform to share new voices and stories with the Agile community and the business world, because we believe that everyone is better off when more, diverse ideas are shared.
- Podcast Library: www.womeninagile.org/podcast
- Women in Agile Org Website: www.womeninagile.org
Connect with us on social media!
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/womeninagile/
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/womeninagile/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/womeninagileorg
Please take a moment to rate and review the Women in Agile podcast on your favorite podcasting platform. This is the best way to help us amplify the voices and wisdom of the talent women and allies in our community! Be sure to take a screenshot of your rating and review and post it on social media with the hashtag #womeninagile. This will get you entered to a monthly drawing for a goodie bag of Women In Agile Org swag!