Thank you for completing the Women In Agile Podcast: Guest Disclosure Form.
Book a Time for your Recording
You can now select a time for your podcast recording with one of our hosts.
After booking a time with one of our hosts, they will be in touch with important details you need for recording, including the URL you will need to access the recording session for your episode.
We look forward to having you on the show!
Important Recording Reminders & Details
The calendar invite to record will be an hour. During this time we are looking to capture 25-35 minutes of content for the episode. The call will start off with an overview of the episode format and a quick discussion to co-create the approach for the episode (maybe 15 minutes of time).
Our recording platform, SquadCast, provides video chat, but don’t feel the need to come “camera ready” the recording itself will be audio only.
Here are a few other notes that should help you.
- A separate microphone is preferred, but earbud/mic combos can work as well.
- Headphones are necessary to ensure that your voice is isolated in the final recording.
- You’ll need access to good wifi (I don’t recommend doing the interview at a hotel or coffee shop).
- During the time of recording, please turn off or silence your phone and close out other programs such as email and instant messenger on your computer to prevent noises during the interview.
- Start thinking about how you will answer these standard questions we ask all guests.
- How did you find Agile? / What is your Agile origin story?
- What have you observed about the role of women in the Agile community over the years?
- What are you doing for your own professional growth? (Inspire listeners with what you are geeking out on.)
- What final wisdom would you like to share with listeners?
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.