You can be part of Women in Agile gatherings, whether through the global conferences or close to home. So be ready to connect and share with outstanding women and allies. Start planning your attendance now:
- Women in Agile Conference at Agile2019 in Washington DC, August 2019.
- Women in Agile at the SAFe Summit in San Diego CA, Oct 2019 (stay tuned)
Local Events and Groups
- Lean Agile US 2019, Women in Agile World Retrospective Day, February 27 2019
- Women in Agile and Tech India, Dream Big event, March 9 2019
- Agile Alliance Agile20xx – 2018
- SAFe Summit – 2017 , 2018
- Keep Austin Agile – May 2018
- Chicago Agile Open Space Meetup – 2016 and 2017
- Global Scrum Gathering – 2017
- Agile Testing Days – 2016
Upcoming Speaking & Attending Opportunities
Discover some great calendars for events and calls for speaker submissions.
Have another good source? Please share it by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webinars and other publications
- InfoIQ – Women in Agile – Diane and Doc Norton overview common biases regarding gender and how some of the practices used by agile teams may be perpetuating a culture of subtle inequality in this webinar.
- Scrum.org – in this webinar, Women in Agile: Empowering the Next Generation of Influencers, Daphne Harris moderated a guided conversation with the following panelists: Patricia Kong, Pradeepa Narayanaswamy, Stacy Martin, and Stephanie Ockerman. Stephanie also recapped her experience on the panel in this blog post and this post.
- Women in Agile and the Confidence Code – in this webinar, Kelly Snavely explores the roots of confidence and the gender gap between men and women. The talk is inspired by the book ‘The Confidence Code‘ by Katty Kay and Claire Shipman.