Women in Agile Org is proud to have our Women In Agile Podcast Series as the home for the Code of Ethical Conduct for Agile Coaching Podcast Series.
Join us as we discuss each section of the Code of Ethics in a dedicated episode. Each episode in the series features guests that were part of the team that created the Code of Ethics.
You’ll be able to find episodes of the series on all your podcast providers of choice. Be sure to subscribe and follow the Women in Agile Podcast so you’ll be notified when they are available. You can also check back here to find all the episodes in one place as soon as they are released!
What You’ll Find in the Code of Ethical Conduct for Agile Coaching Series
- About the Code: The History of the Initiative, Purpose and Overview of The Code: A conversation where host Renae Craven and guests Leslie Morse and Shane Hastie share the background of the Ethics initiative.
- Section 1. Protecting confidentiality, intellectual property and information security: Renae Craven explores this section of the code with guests Daniela Gomes dos Santos and Damián Buonamico.
- Section 2. Acting within my ability: Hear what this section means to guests Sarah Skold and Alex Sloley and how to apply the scenarios.
- Section 3. Introspection and continuing professional development: In this episode, host Renae Craven chats to Tere Given and Dave Prior about the importance of self reflection as a coach.
- Section 4. Navigating conflicts of interest: This episode Leslie Morse chats to Natascha Speets and Femi Odelusi about how to navigate potential conflicts of interest as a coach.
- Section 5. Ensuring value in the relationship: Leslie chats to Vinnie Gill and Tom Cagley on how to ensure you are keeping value in your coaching relationships.
- Section 6. Upholding social responsibility, diversity and inclusion: Join Leslie Morse, Deepti Jain and Geof Ellingham as they discuss the many facets of diversity and inclusion and how that continues to evolve.
- Section 7. Agreeing on boundaries: This episode Chithra Ramachandran and Steve Holyer explore how to find and agree on boundaries in coaching.
- Section 8. Managing differences in status and power: Leslie hosts Georgina Puli and Mishkin Berteig as they discuss how to manage status and power in coaching roles.
- Section 9. Responsibility to the profession: Leslie hosts Kerri Sutey and John Barratt as they discuss the responsibility coaches hold to the profession.
- Putting the Code into Practice: In the final episode of the series, Renae Craven hosts Renee Troughton and Craig Smith as they share how to put the Code into Practice.
Learn More About the Code of Ethical Conduct for Agile Coaching
Want to learn more about the Code of Ethical Conduct?
Check out the full Code, including the examples on the Agile Alliance site.