Women in Agile Org is proud to have our Women In Agile Podcast Series as the home for the Coaching Agile Teams Podcast Mini-Series. You’re invited to join Leslie Morse and Lyssa Adkins on a journey through 10 topics as they unpack Lyssa’s journey of creating the Coaching Agile Teams audiobook, explore topics that have advanced over the 10 years since the book was originally published, and shine light on the thought leaders that are advancing the work of agile coaching.
You’ll be able to find episodes of the mini-series on all your podcast providers of choice. Be sure to subscribe and follow the Women in Agile Podcast so you’ll be notified when they are available. You can also check back here to find all the episodes in one place as soon as they are released!
What You’ll Find in the Coaching Agile Teams Mini-Series
- Welcome to the Coaching Agile Teams Podcast Mini-Series: A conversation where Lyssa Adkins and Leslie Morse set the stage for what you can expect in the episodes to come.
- A Mission of Engagement & Inspiration: Hear Lyssa get vulnerable as she and Leslie unpack the inspiration and share their dreams for what they hope to create with the mini-series.
- The Coaching Agile Teams Audiobook Journey: Get the inside scoop for what it is really like to record an audiobook and revisit content that you authored 10 years ago.
- The Coaching Agile Teams Audiobook Toolkit: Lyssa’s journey of creating the audiobook was not only producing engaging audio content. Learn about the companion guides and boosters that go along with the audiobook.
- Our Words Matter: Getting in Touch with Our use of Language: Leslie and Lyssa are joined by lexicographer, Kory Stamper, as they discuss how language has evolved since Coaching Agile Teams was published and how language impacts our Agile community.
- The Agile Coaching Journey: Listen to Lyssa share her current thoughts on what it means to get into the work of Agile coaching and what it means to choose this path.
- Models: Building Blocks for Agile Coaching: Get your notepad ready and be sure to refer to the episode show notes as Leslie and Lyssa cover a variety of mental models and structural models that support the craft of Agile coaching.
- Agile Coaching & Facilitation with Teams: There is an art to working with teams. In this conversation Lyssa and Leslie dig into how the work of agile coaching is rooted in systemic coaching and facilitation approaches.
- The Richness & Reflection of Mentorship: Mike Vizdos, Lyssa’s mentor, joins in on this conversation as you hear stories from Lyssa’s personal journey in Agile coaching as well as get pointers on what it takes to have rich and meaningful mentorship relationships.
- Agile Coaching from a Distance: The remote working mindset: Leslie and Lyssa feature remote working expert Molood Ceccarelli as they explore how Agile coaching is (or is not) all that different in a world of remote and socially distanced work.
- Agile Coaching as World Work: The opportunity to unlock systemic change: In the closing topic for the mini-series, Lyssa and Leslie share their dreams for what is possible and invite all agilists to consider the higher calling we have to create change in the world.
Learn More About the “Coaching Agile Teams” Book
Coaching Agile Teams: A Companion for ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches, and Project Managers in Transition was originally published by Lyssa Adkins in May 2010. In lieu of releasing a second edition of the book in alignment with the 10 year anniversary of when it was published, Lyssa chose to create an audiobook version.